Product Warranty Information
Most of our products come with a manufacturer’s warranty against defects and/or manufacturer’s default. Before sending through the form, please read the following:-
- Check if there is power connected and that the power plug is not damaged.
- Is there power available to the power connector? Check to see that the connection is actually working.
- Some appliances have overheating cut-off/safety switches for added protection. If it does,re-set the switch.
- Absolutely important to read the instructions supplied by the manufacturer.
- Refrigeration & freezers units would have condenser filters which need to be regularly cleaned and/or serviced.
To proceed with a service call, please have your invoice number, date of purchase, serial number and the model number of the faulty equipment available and readily fill-up the form below. Any information If an item falls within the warranty period, a service call will be arranged with the respective manufacturer which usually take between 24-48 hours for a response.
A call-out fee will apply if the service call reports that the faulty/damage was due to misused and/or incorrectly installed by the customer’s contractor installer. After hours and weekend service request will also incur additional call-out fee as per respective manufacturer’s terms and conditions.