Declaration / Terms & Conditions
Service call-outs take place Monday to Friday between 9am to 5pm, Saturday between 9am to 1.00pm (except public holidays). Any calls outside these times will be subject to extra rates to be agreed upon.
WARRANTY CLAIMS – The user must report to its dealership, hence the dealer can accumulate all pertinent information supporting the existence of the alleged defect. All claims should include: model number of the unit, the serial number of the cabinet, proof of purchase, date of installation, and all pertinent information supporting the alleged defect. Failure to comply with warranty terms and conditions will result in voiding claims.
CN United (“CN”) warrants to the original purchaser of every new CN Equipment, parts against manufacturing defect, under normal use and service, for the Warranty period as agreed earlier in the Quotation and/or Sales Order from date of Invoice.
Any parts covered by this warranty that are examined and determined by CN to have been defective within the Warranty Period of date of invoice shall be repaired or replaced as stated below. CN shall be deemed to have full complied with its obligation under the foregoing warranties by electing either one of the following procedures, at the sole discretion of CN :
• Furnishing a replacement part, freight collect, in even exchange for the returned part, freight collect;
• Receiving the defective part, freight collect; repairing it, freight collect.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
1. The Warranty applies if and only if the Customer has used the Product in accordance with the written directions given by CN and strictly for the purpose to which the Product is intended.
2. The warranty period begins on the Invoice date and used within Australia.
3. The warranty is valid only for Products originally purchased and used within Australia.
4. The Customer must provide to CN the details of the Invoice (including serial number and model code) when making a claim under the Warranty. Incorrect or incomplete details may delay the processing of the claim. CN reserves the right to charge the Customer for all reasonable expenses if the information provided by the Customer is incorrect of the Product was in fact not originally purchased by the Customer directly from CN.
5. CN or its authorized agent has the right to assess the Product to determine the cause of the defect. The Customer must make the product accessible for CN or its authorized agent to assess and, if applicable, to repair including removing all personal items in the way. If required, the Customer must at the Customer’s own cost unless otherwise prescribed by law) return the Product to CN or its authorized agent. The Product must be returned with all original components including but not limited to manual, keys and bracket.
6. The Warranty does not apply:
○ If notice of the defect has not been given by the Customer within the Warranty Period; or
○ If the defect arises from or in the reasonable opinion of CN or its authorized agent, is likely to arise from one or more of the following:
○ Connection to improper, inadequate or faulty electricity;
○ Damage or failure as a consequence of not removing the packaging or transportation material before use;v) Natural wear and tear including but not limited to filters, fuses, lamps, voltage/power surges, irregular electric power supply, natural events or disasters such as flooding and earthquake, riots and sabotage;
○ Improper use of cleaning agents, detergents, bleaches or another chemical additives or agents of corrosive nature;
○ Breakage, either intentionally or accidentally, to any part of the Product;
○ Any modification to, tampering with or repair or servicing of the Product except by CN or its authorized agent or using parts not approved or authorized by CN.
○ Improper, reckless, negligent or unsuited use of the Product including but not limited to:
■ Use for an unspecified purpose;
■ Use in an environment where the ambient temperature and relative humidity are outside the operating parameters specified for the Product;
■ Movement of the Product when in operation (for clarity, the Products are designed for stationary operation only and must be connected directly to fixed wall supply);
■ Improper adjustment made such as to the analogue thermostat or digital controller when the Product is in operation;
○ Corrosion or damage caused by foreign object externally or internally;
○ Engine mechanical or technical failure (but not limited to compressor failure) due to one or more of the following;
○ Inadequate and/or irregular maintenance (of the type specified or recommended by its manufacturer/CN) of components including but not limited to condensers and filters;
○ Inadequate and/or irregular cleaning of the condenser (fortnightly or more frequently if required);
○ Failure to provide adequate ventilation for the Product as specified or recommended by its manufacturer/CN;
○ Fail wear and tear.
7. Any repair must be undertaken either by CN or an agent authorized by CN. Otherwise, CN is entitled to avoid the Warranty.
8. The Warranty Period is not extended or renewed by any successful claim whereby the Product is replaced or Repaired
9. CN makes no representation as to the time frame within which any repair can or will be carried out. In general, any repair will be restricted to normal business hours Monday to Friday (9am – 5pm) excluding public holidays and weekends, CN is not liable for the cost of the authorized service agents other than the time specified in this point.
10. Warranty back to base apply to any items that can be carried and place into standard vehicle is/are to be returned (or sent via pre-paid freight) to CN or its authorised service agent. The customer shall agree to arrange pick up the goods after it is being serviced.
11. Where CN elects to replace rather than repair a Product but no identical replacement is available, CN has the right to replace the Product with one of a similar standard and design then available from its range. CN is not responsible for the re-packing and installation of any replacement.
Please Note : Warranty call-outs take place Mondays to Fridays between 10am to 5pm (except public holidays). Any calls outside these times will be subject to penalty rates. Warranty is on parts only against manufacturing defects except wear & tear and certain items such as glass components, light fittings and thermocouples are not covered under warranty. Claims for non-covered parts, no faults found, travel over 20km or other items outside our standard terms and conditions will be chargeable. Any chargeable items will be COD terms – payable onsite.
Please Note : CN makes no representation as to the time frame within which any repair can or will be carried out. In general, any repair will be restricted to normal business hours Monday to Friday (10am – 5pm) excluding public holidays and weekends, CN is not liable for the cost of the authorized service agents other than the time specified in this point.
By clicking Submit, you agree to our Terms & Conditions and that you have read & acknowledge.